“Chic, stunning and postcard perfect! Mediterranean elegance at its best .. “
The Liberty Lykia Resort in Oludeniz is one of the most luxurious and secluded resorts on the Mediterranean coastline.
Situated in a private sandy bay just 5 minutes from the heart of Oludeniz with mountain backdrop and unrivalled sea views, this 5-star all-inclusive resort has a 1 km stretch of pristine sand beach and features a superb private wedding pontoon.
Your evening reception is hosted in the gorgeous Sarpeddon Restaurant, a private pool terrace featuring infinity pool, and overlooking the bay of Oludeniz. A stunning romantic location and offering a real wow-factor! Full beverages are included from start of ceremony to end reception, Gourmet BBQ and Limited A-La-Carte Menus apply.
- Confirmation of details in writing and continued contact with a wedding coordinator up to and including the wedding day
- Instruction on all paperwork to be sourced in the UK and subsequent organisation of legal requirements for getting married in Turkey
- Face to face pre-wedding meeting with coordinators to finalise details
- Printed & confirmed order of events
- A return journey to Fethiye with an English speaking driver/guide to finalise all necessary legal work
- Guest transport from and to accommodation (within the local area ie. Oludeniz, Ovacık, Hisaronu, Calis, Fethiye)
- Hairstylist & make-up artist for bride and two bridesmaids
- Barber for groom and two groomsmen
- Bouquets of seasonal flowers for bride and two bridesmaids and six buttonholes
- Decorated bridal car
- Floral arrangement for registry table
- Private ceremony and reception areas with seating for all guests
- Decorated gazebo & floral wedding arch for wedding ceremony
- Choice of colours for seating sashes at ceremony and reception
- Choice of reception table decorations
- Hand written place cards in accordance with requested seating plan
- Two English & Turkish speaking wedding coordinators in attendance throughout together with our technical team
- Official wedding ceremony with registrar
- Translation of ceremony
- Original Turkish marriage certificate
- A glass of sparkling wine for the bride, groom and each guest to toast the happy couple after the ceremony
- Live music during ceremony and reception
- Photography and video recording your wedding day
- Sunset photo shoot of bride and groom
- Gourmet 3-course Barbecue menu or preselected A La Carte menu
- Full beverages (excluding imported spirits) from commencement of ceremony to completion of reception
- A glass of sparkling wine for each guest to toast the bride and groom during the speeches
- Standard three tier wedding cake made to a design of your choice (fresh flowers, ribbons and piping are standard decorations – should you require particular ornaments or decorations we recommend you bring them with you)
- Sound system and microphones for wedding music, ceremony and speeches
- Belly dancer
- Wedding album for you to take home with up to 50 printed photos
- USB containing the same 50 photos & fully edited video of your wedding day
NB: The 12 hour wedding day commences at noon with a visit to the hair stylist and barber with the reception concluding at midnight – current Turkish legislation does not permit music to be played at open air venues after midnight. If you would like to continue partying into the small hours we are more than happy to take you to one of the clubs or bars of your choice in the area that remain open – however, having done so, this is where our responsibility ends.
For more than 50 guests please contact us for pricing.
Extra guests added after time of booking are charged at £160 per person.
Book all guest accommodation at Lykia or Sentido & receive a 5% discount on package !
Prices are valid for 2023 and 2024 season
RECEPTION OPTIONS: Liberty Lykia only
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: DJ, Fireworks, Fire Dancers, Turkish Folk Dancers
Up to 20 guests (including bride & groom) – All Inclusive basis £8150
21 to 30 guests (including bride & groom) – All Inclusive basis £9650
31 to 40 guests (including bride & groom) – All Inclusive basis £11150
41 to 50 guests (including bride & groom) – All Inclusive basis £12650