“Where the Stars Kiss the Ocean”
Ever dreamed of crusing on a luxury sailing yacht ?
With our Gulet Wedding we offer an exclusive overnight experience on a traditional Turkish sailing yacht for up to 20 guests, including 10 luxury ensuite cabins.
Your wedding day experience begins with an afternoon departure, a fairytale ceremony in a secluded bay, followed by an afternoon of kicking back and relaxing with friends and family. The captain and crew of your private gulet will take you to explore gorgeous coves and bays in the beautiful Fethiye Bay of Islands.
A sumptuous evening reception meal is served on-board under the stars and the turquoise blue waters of the Med! Dine in to soft live music, or bring along a DJ for some late night dancing all the while being entertained by live music.
Overnight FREE on board with your guests, we include as complimentary up to 10 double luxury cabins!
A popular for sea-loving romantics..
- Confirmation of details in writing and continued contact with a wedding coordinator up to and including the wedding day
- Instruction on all paperwork to be sourced in the UK and subsequent organisation of legal requirements for getting married in Turkey
- Face to face pre-wedding meeting with coordinators to finalise details
- Printed & confirmed order of events
- A return journey to Fethiye with an English speaking driver/guide to finalise all necessary legal work
- Guest transport from and to accommodation (within the local area ie. Oludeniz, Ovacık, Hisaronu, Calis, Fethiye)
- Hairstylist & make-up artist for bride and two bridesmaids
- Barber for groom and two groomsmen
- Bouquets of seasonal flowers for bride and two bridesmaids and six buttonholes
- Decorated bridal car
- Floral arrangement for registry table
- Choice of colours for seating sashes at ceremony and reception
- Choice of reception table decorations
- Hand written place cards in accordance with requested seating plan
- Two English & Turkish speaking wedding coordinators in attendance throughout together with our technical team
- Official wedding ceremony with registrar
- Translation of ceremony
- Original Turkish marriage certificate
- A glass of sparkling wine for the bride, groom and each guest to toast the happy couple after the ceremony
- Live music during ceremony and reception
- Photography and video recording your wedding day
- Sunset photo shoot of bride and groom
- Open buffet and finger food buffet menu for lunch
- Gourmet Barbecue menu for dinner
- A glass of sparkling wine for each guest to toast the bride and groom during the speeches
- Standard three tier wedding cake made to a design of your choice (fresh flowers, ribbons and piping are standard decorations – should you require particular ornaments or decorations we recommend you bring them with you)
- Sound system and microphones for wedding music, ceremony and speeches
- Belly dancer
- Overnight stay on gulet with breakfast
- Wedding album for you to take home with up to 50 printed photos
- USB containing the same 50 photos & fully edited video of your wedding day
NB: The wedding day begins at 9am with a visit to the hair stylist and barber then the gulet leaves from the harbour at approximately noon with completion either at midnight on the return to the harbour in Fethiye or the following morning after breakfast at about 9.30-10 am.
Numbers are limited to 20 people including the bride and groom. A gulet wedding is only available from early May to mid-June and after mid-September (not available during the high season 15 June-15 September).
Prices are valid for 2022 and 2023 summer season
Up to 20 guests (including bride & groom) £6500