“Beautiful, bold and dramatic. Delight your guests with a spectacular cable car ride to the summit of Mt Babadağ. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views over the Blue Lagoon and Oludeniz”
1700 Grill and Bar is a unique new restaurant concept located 2000m above sea level and perched on the peak of Mt Babadağ. Set on a spacious split-level open air terrace, the venue offers several private areas to host your wedding. Throughout both ceremony and reception your party will enjoy 360° degrees views to Oludeniz with the extra entertainment of the paragliders!
The restaurant offers a wide range of international dishes to choose from to create your own personal wedding feast (Limited a-la-carte Menu applies). The spaciousness of the venue, which is set in landscaped gardens, will offer your party several private areas to host your late afternoon wedding. Offering welcome cool breezes, summer temperatures at Babadağ are a comfortable 25c due to its elevated location. All areas of this awesome new venue offer unsurpassed views over Oludeniz and the beautiful Mediterranean coastline below.This uniquely designed venue will delight your guests from the moment they step from the cable car, also the launching point for the renowned Oludeniz paragliders.
How better to surprise your guests than with an amazing travel experience as they float through the clouds on the way to your Big Day!
- Confirmation of details in writing and continued contact with a wedding coordinator up to and including the wedding day
- Instruction on all paperwork to be sourced in the UK and subsequent organisation of legal requirements for getting married in Turkey
- Face to face pre-wedding meeting with coordinators to finalise details
- Printed & confirmed order of events
- A return journey to Fethiye with an English speaking driver/guide to finalise all necessary legal work
- Guest transport from and to accommodation (within the local area ie. Oludeniz, Ovacık, Hisaronu, Calis, Fethiye) to the cable car station.
- Hairstylist & make-up artist for bride and two bridesmaids
- Barber for groom and two groomsmen
- Bouquets of seasonal flowers for bride and two bridesmaids and six buttonholes
- Decorated bridal car
- Floral arrangement for registry table
- Private ceremony and reception areas with seating for all guests
- Decorated gazebo & floral wedding arch for wedding ceremony
- Choice of colours for seating sashes at ceremony and reception
- Choice of reception table decorations
- Hand written place cards in accordance with requested seating plan
- Two English & Turkish speaking wedding coordinators in attendance throughout together with our technical team
- Official wedding ceremony with registrar
- Translation of ceremony
- Original Turkish marriage certificate
- A glass of sparkling wine for the bride, groom and each guest to toast the happy couple after the ceremony
- Live music during ceremony and reception
- Photography and video recording your wedding day
- Sunset photo shoot of bride and groom
- 3-course Gourmet Barbecue menu or preselected A La Carte menu
- A glass of sparkling wine for each guest to toast the bride and groom during the speeches
- Standard three tier wedding cake made to a design of your choice (fresh flowers, ribbons and piping are standard decorations – should you require particular ornaments or decorations we recommend you bring them with you)
- Sound system and microphones for wedding music, ceremony and speeches
- Belly dancer
- Wedding album for you to take home with up to 50 printed photos
- USB containing the same 50 photos & fully edited video of your wedding day
NB: The 12 hour wedding day commences at 10am with a visit to the hair stylist and barber with the reception concluding at 10pm. If you would like to continue partying into the small hours we are more than happy to take you to one of the clubs or bars of your choice in the area – however, having done so, this is where our responsibility ends.
For more than 50 guests please contact us for pricing.
Extra guests added after time of booking are at £130 per person.
Prices are valid for 2023 and 2024 season
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: N/A
Up to 20 guests (including bride & groom) £7750
21 to 30 guests (including bride & groom) £8750
31 to 40 guests (including bride & groom) £9750
41 to 50 guests (including bride & groom) £10750