“Choose to marry on the sands of the Blue Lagoon, or under their gorgeous garden gazebo with water backdrop”
Marry on the golden sands of the beautiful Blue Lagoon at this popular waterfront venue featuring sandy beach and lush shady gardens.
Choose from Beach or Garden Ceremony, followed by evening reception on their spacious lawn terrace set within sprawling established gardens offering plenty of space and room to party! The Wedding Gazebo and lawn terrace is metres from the water’s edge, and both areas offer sensational undisturbed views over the Blue Lagoon.
This venue decorates up beautifully at night, with a sea of candles and romantic moonlight views of the Blue Lagoon.
Menu options include Gourmet BBQ or Limited A La Carte and Beverage Package is available.
- Confirmation of details in writing and continued contact with a wedding coordinator up to and including the wedding day
- Instruction on all paperwork to be sourced in the UK and subsequent organisation of legal requirements for getting married in Turkey
- Face to face pre-wedding meeting with coordinators to finalise details
- Printed & confirmed order of events
- A return journey to Fethiye with an English speaking driver/guide to finalise all necessary legal work
- Guest transport from and to accommodation (within the local area ie. Oludeniz, Ovacık, Hisaronu, Calis, Fethiye)
- Hairstylist & make-up artist for bride and two bridesmaids
- Barber for groom and two groomsmen
- Bouquets of seasonal flowers for bride and two bridesmaids and six buttonholes
- Decorated bridal car
- Floral arrangement for registry table
- Private ceremony and reception areas with seating for all guests
- Decorated gazebo & floral wedding arch for wedding ceremony
- Choice of colours for seating sashes at ceremony and reception
- Choice of reception table decorations
- Hand written place cards in accordance with requested seating plan
- Two English & Turkish speaking wedding coordinators in attendance throughout together with our technical team
- Official wedding ceremony with registrar
- Translation of ceremony
- Original Turkish marriage certificate
- A glass of sparkling wine for the bride, groom and each guest to toast the happy couple after the ceremony
- Live music during ceremony and reception
- Photography and video recording your wedding day
- Sunset photo shoot of bride and groom
- Gourmet 3-course Barbecue menu or preselected A La Carte menu
- A glass of sparkling wine for each guest to toast the bride and groom during the speeches
- Standard three tier wedding cake made to a design of your choice (fresh flowers, ribbons and piping are standard decorations – should you require particular ornaments or decorations we recommend you bring them with you)
- Sound system and microphones for wedding music, ceremony and speeches
- Belly dancer
- Wedding album for you to take home with up to 50 printed photos
- USB containing the same 50 photos & fully edited video of your wedding day
NB: The 12 hour wedding day commences at noon with a visit to the hair stylist and barber with the reception concluding at midnight – current Turkish legislation does not permit music to be played at open air venues after midnight. If you would like to continue partying into the small hours we are more than happy to take you to one of the clubs or bars of your choice in the area that remain open – however, having done so, this is where our responsibility ends.
For more than 50 guests please enquire via our contact form.
Extra guests added after time of booking are at £120 per person.
Prices are valid for 2023 and 2024 summer season
RECEPTION OPTIONS : Sugar Beach only.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: Beverage Package, DJ, Fireworks, Fire Dancers, Canapes, Turkish Folk Dancers